Monday, June 16, 2014

06/16/2014

This week has been great. Sorry about some of the grammar errors this email will have. the keyboard is being dumb. So I got my new companion. His name is elder Cluff. He is from Arizona. He is cool and a great missionary. We already work well together. He pushes me really hard. We are working so hard and I can tell we are going to make this area strive. He said he really loves this area. all the investigators and members are powerful.

Wow I don't really know what to talk about this week. We have had so many spiritual experiences. every lesson has been amazing. I am getting so much better at teaching. I can't definitely see myself improve. My companion said that I am a good teacher. He said I was a little rusty at tracking at first but I'm getting much better. I remember when I first came out and how bad I was at teaching and I was afraid. things get better with experience and the lords help. 

I'm loving South africa and I would recommend a mission to anyone who is contemplating going. It is such a great blessing to be in the service of our Heavenly Father. Fear is natural. I was super scared coming out but here I am. Stay close to the gospel. Share the gospel. I promise you will be happy. Love and miss you all!

Elder Hepworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment