Monday, July 21, 2014

07/21/2014

Well that was week six of the transfer and the big news is that I'm being transferred. I don't know where to or with who but I'm excited. I'm finally leaving my first area. I'm becoming experienced on mission and I feel like I just got here ha. They say once you are over four. and a half months you aren't a greeny so my mission status is going up. 

On Wednesday we met a guy named Nathi who as we walked up said he was going to commit suicide. We had a powerful lesson. It was so powerful that we had to take a break after. I hope we helped him out. The next missionaries will continue to visit him. He needs the gospel.

This week we had a lot of fun because I live with a missionary who is going home on Tuesday. Except of Thursday my companion was sick and we sat in the flat all day. On Friday morning we got to go to the temple and we got there and the session was full. So we volunteered to sit out and wait for the next. Then the mission President came in and asked if we wanted to do sealings. We got to proxy for boys and witness. After that we also did a session. It was a long time in the temple but it was fun. 

After that we ate at Yankeys. It was a little like an American burger place. We planned on going to carnivore a place where you eat all kinds of meat but the APs wouldn't let us. We all had a king kong monster burger which is huge. I only ate half. Then we got Mcdonalds shakes after haha. it was a good day. 

Yesterday Wendy the lady who got baptized last week was confirmed and it was a cool experience. I'm having tons of fun in South Africa. I'm happy to be here and I can't believe how fast the time is going. 2 Nephi 1:23 Keep on the amour of righteousness.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment