Monday, December 7, 2015

12/07/2015 - CALLED AS ZONE LEADER and MISSION TOUR

I am now 21 years old and 21 months on mission. All I can say is time flies. I had a great birthday because the members here are so awesome. We have had a pretty good week. On Tuesday we had the mission tour and Elder Hamilton from the area presidency visited us. A lot of people seem to be going on holiday and it gets hard for missionary work out here but we keep pushing. It has been an interesting transfer. If I have learned anything from mission is that it is full of suprises. I'm leaving this area already. I'm getting transfered on Tuesday. I don't know where I'm going but I know that it is one of seven areas because I got called as a zone leader. I'll see where this new journey takes me. Have a great week everyone and enjoy every moment. This is a season of family and joy.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment