Monday, December 14, 2015

12-14-2015- MADE ZONE LEADER AND REUNITED WITH A PREVIOUS COMPANION ELDER ADJIN


I have been reunited again with a old companion. I'm now serving in Kagiso which is a township with Elder Adjin. It's awesome to be with him again because we served together in Khutsong and we were loving it. It has been so hot this past week and being back in township means back in the shacks which are like ovens haha. It's crazy how tired the heat can make you feel. It finally cooled down though and it is raining right now and I love it. This area is pretty great even though I haven't been here for long. I've met some really cool members and investigators. Being a zone leader is pretty awesome. Being a leader or not being a leader doesn't make you any different in God's eyes though. I'm having fun and working hard. My motto is work hard play hard. It's the only way to live but keep the commandments still haha. Live each day in a way that you will never wish there was a time machine so you could go back and do it differently. 
 
Elder Hepworth
 
 
PICTURES FROM ELDER HEPWORTH'S PREVIOUS AREA!
 
The Moodly Family!  Lisa has become friends with this family.

Elder Taylor far right and Elder Hepworth next to him
 

No comments:

Post a Comment