Monday, January 25, 2016

01/25/2016

Hello everyone,

6 weeks left! My mom just told me she got my flight intinerary. If that doesn't make it real I don't know what will. Last week was kind of hectic. They have introduced a lot of new policies in the mission. The main one being how transfers are done. It was pretty hectic because there was a lot of responsibility on us as zone leaders to make sure people got moved around. Everything went well and I'm grateful I was kept with my same companion or it would have been a lot more hectic. We are now incharge of training the new district leaders so we did that in Friday and it went well. This week we had some powerful lessons. We have some new investgators that are really cool. Sunday was awesome we had 12 investigators come to church and like 3 referrals. The missionary work here is booming and it's wonderful. We should be having a baptism on Sunday of a 14 year old boy. There are so many blessings around us and sometimes we just need to look around and notice them. Have a great week everyone. 
 
Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment