Monday, September 1, 2014

09/01/2014

Wow it is already September. Time is going by fast. This week I will be out for 6 months officially and I can't believe it. I feel like I just left.

I'm not training or anything and my companion is staying the same. I'm excited about it though because I wanted to stay with him another transfer. We get along great. I have been blessed with awesome companions so far. It would have been cool to train but I will do what the Lord wants. 

We have one investigator named Patricia that we were teaching when I first got here and she was super shy and wouldn't talk and I was really discouraged about her. We kept going with her and now she is opening up. She bore her testimony about the savior Jesus Christ. She is honest and is progressing really well. She is getting baptized on September 28. We have had four baptism since I got here and it has been really awesome. 

This week we had our two baptisms from last week get confirmed and quite a few young men were given the Aronic priesthood or were put where they are supposed to be. We were able to join in when they received the Holy Ghost and the spirit was so strong. It is great seeing the change that this gospel will make in people and see them partake of the blessings. 

One thing that I have come to be grateful for is the members feeding the missionaries and helping in the missionary work. The gospel is great and I'm glad to be a missionary. 

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment