Monday, August 25, 2014

08/25/2014

This transfer is going by so fast. We are now in the last week of the transfer. I have enjoyed my time with this companion and I want him to stay for another but there is rumor that I might train. Whether he stays or I train I will be fine either way.
 
This last week was awesome. We had 29 lessons this week and I think that is the most I have had so far on mission. All of our appointments were going great and not falling through like other weeks. I don't have anything crazy or weird to say about this week. Everything just went really smooth which is nice every once in a while.
 
On Sunday we had two baptisms. They were of a 16 year old boy named Desmond and a 9 year old girl named Naomi. They are awesome and the baptism went great. The 9 year old is the daughter or a recent convert who is really strong and she started crying when she was baptized. Desmond is awesome and will probably be a stake president some day. Just another addition to the wonderful priesthood.
 
I spoke at the baptism about the holy ghost. As I sat down I realized it wasn't me speaking. That happens a lot and I am so thankful for the companionish of the holy ghost. The spirit is a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father to help us through this life. We just have to listen.
 
Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment