Monday, August 11, 2014

08/11/2014

This week has been good. It has been a weird week though. Like everyday what we planned turned out different but they were good days. I'm still having tons of fun up here. I wish to stay here for all my mission haha. My companion who is district leader recommended me for training which is crazy so that might be coming next transfer.

This week we went on two exchanges. I went on exchanges on Thursday and Friday with two different elders. The fist exchange was because my companion had to do a baptismal interview. The second was a normal exchange. It was an interesting couple of days because I was in our area both times and I haven't been here for very long. I got lost a couple of times and didn't know what to do but I make it through. This area is big and crazy to learn but I will get it down soon. 

On Friday we had zone meeting. It was cool because up here we don't see many other missionaries. Two of the elders from my fist zone are in this one with me. Elder Robins from Burley, Idaho is in this zone and it was cool seeing him and talking to him. 

On Saturday we had some funny things happen. We saw a guy who was so drunk he fell down a hill. Then 30 seconds later we saw a black midget which is so funny looking that we sat there laughing with tears in our eyes for quite awhile. I've been teaching my companion how to drive and he was practicing starting up a hill and he peeled out and fish tailed up the hill on accident. Then on the way home we were super exhausted and he had his head out the window. I rolled it up without looking and then I see him looking at me with the funniest face. He tells me what happened and his head got pinched and he didn't say anything or react quick enough. 

I'm having so much fun out here. My companion and I get along great. We have good times and we are working hard. We should be having some baptisms in a couple of weeks. I love mission! 

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment