Monday, August 4, 2014

08/04/2014

This week was an eventful week. Each day I had something nice to write in my journal. I drive a lot because my companion can't drive a stick and I'm going to have to teach him. This is my second companion that I will have to teach but I'm a good teacher. We haven't had time to though. We are so busy. This area is booming like crazy and there is a ton of work to be done.
So on Tuesday we took some other Elders to a part of there area to far to walk. Then after dropping them off we thought we could get to our area a faster way. Then we ended up getting lost for two hours and having to back track. Then on Wednesday we were having a good day and everything was going good but then our 6 and 7 canceled and we found out there was a member in the hospital. So we went and visited her and it made her day. Then we gave her a Book of Mormon to comfort her. Thursday my companion and I got offered a wife because we are American. Friday was the funniest day. We were teaching the law of chastity and this family has two dogs with to much energy. So as I was explaining it my companion goes and none of that and we looked over and they were humping each other. The timing was just so funny.
This week I studied a talk in the Liahona about perfectionism. Sometimes I don't feel good enough and this talk really gave me strength. We don't have to be perfect we just have to strive to be the best we can be. Jesus Christ will make up the rest. Mission is great. It is deffinitely the hardest thing I have ever done. They didn't say it would be easy though they just said it would be worth it.
Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment