Monday, July 28, 2014

07/28/2014

Well I'm in my second area! I have been transfered to Lenyenye really far in the northeast in the providence Limpopo. It took 5 hours to drive here from the office. There are mountains everywhere and giant trees. I'm so excited to be here. It is like my home. We seriously teach people on the mountain side. We have a bakkie which is a pickup truck. I will send a picture of it. We are in a branch and they are awesome. They give us tons of referrals and help a lot with the missionary work.

My new companion is Elder Cazier. He lives in Germany but is from the USA. His dad works for the air force. He is really cool and we get along great. I have been blessed with companions so far. I don't have a picture of us yet or of the area because we were so busy this week. This area is booming and I'm just excited. We had two baptisms on Sunday. This is where the missionary work is happening. 

There are a ton of senior couples up here. They help a lot with the work and they feed us! haha. Man this area is great. I'm really loving mission. My testimony of the gospel has grown so much. I'm almost 5 months and I don't know where the time has gone. 

I don't have pictures of my companion or area right now because we were so busy this week but I will get them this week. I'm not sure what else to say but if there are any questions just ask. 

Stay close to the Lord everyone. The church is true. I love you all.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment