Monday, October 27, 2014

10/27/2014

This week was great. We went to the waterfalls again so the new guys in the district could experience it. Then we did missionary work all week. We had a very successful week. We have two investigators named Penny and Kealebogile who are two sisters who received their witness of the Book of Mormon. We have been working with them for awhile and they finally got it and they will be baptized in a few weeks.

On Saturday we had a cool day. Usually Saturday is pretty hard but we both studied about praying with faith in the morning and the Lord will bless us. So we prayed for a successful positive day. Though the day we gave service to two people. Taught 7 lessons and got fed twice haha. It was a good day. 

This coming week is going to be an interesting week because everyone is taking exams. They do school years different then us. So they are having their exams and then school is out for the year. I have realized that seminary was a huge blessing in my life. As I have been teaching I have remembered stories and things I learned in seminary and I use it in the lessons. I still wish I would have taken it more seriously. 

We just started conference because we are on the frontier. I know it is old news but I really enjoy it now that I'm on mission. I am just realizing now how important the gospel is in our lives and how we need to use anything that the Lord gives us. Stay close to the Lord and have a good week. 

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment