Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/04/2014

It is already November. I can't believe it but it is here. Before I know it the year 2015 will be here. This week was great. It went kind of slow but it had much success. Our zone leader came up and went on an exchange with us and conducted a baptismal interview for two of our investigators. They are good to go and will be getting baptized this week. We have been finding many new people and teaching a ton. Missionary work seems pretty much the same just with minor differences everyday. I guess that is what makes it not so boring.

Yesterday we went to Kruger national park which is a big game park like yellowstone. It was sweet. We got to see many animals. We saw giraffes, elephants, lions, and many other animals. It was a lot of driving and sitting because we couldn't get out of the car but it was sweet. I can actually say that I have seen all of these cool animals up and close. 

I've learned a lot so far on mission. I'm super glad that I came out because most of the gospel knowledge I have I have learned on mission. I also becoming a much better person. I didn't realized how much of a blessing a mission is until recently. I wouldn't have regretted it if I didn't come. I'm glad the Lord has sent me to Africa. I definitely feel like I'm supposed to be here. Thank you for all the support and love. I pray for you all. Have a great week. 

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment