Monday, November 17, 2014

11/17/2014

So this week was pretty awesome. On Monday we went to this mini zoo thing but we got to go in and feed and play with the animals. There was monkeys, cats, tigers, lions and a few other animals. It was pretty sweet. Tuesday was pretty sad though. We found out that another one of our recent converts little brother died. That is the second one in this area. We went and supported the family. It seems like the gospel gets to people just in time. They aren't really sure what happened to him or the other one. Heavenly Father must have a special work for them to do. We did some more tracting this week and found some awesome people. We are still working hard despite the heat or rain. It has been raining pretty good for the past two days but I don't mind because it isn't hot ha. I was on exchanges with other missionaries in the district most of this week because my companion had to go and do many baptismal interviews which is sweet. Being the district leaders companion I get to go on exchanges a lot and I have been with everyone in the district so far.

On Saturday we had an adult special meeting for all the branches up here with one of the seventy and it was pretty cool. They talked about gospel culture and love in families and covered many issues. Hopefully it helps. On Sunday I gave a talk about love in families and told them to show their love for their families and one another. Then after everyone was saying I love you to each other and it was kind of funny. Mission is great. It isn't easy but it is worth it. Have a great week everyone. Be safe driving and stay warm. I hear there was snow and I'm missing that ha. Love you all.

Elder Hepworth


No comments:

Post a Comment