Monday, January 12, 2015

01/12/2015

So I am in a new area now. I am in Tsakane 2. It is a township and a really cool place. I'm not quite sure where we are on the map but I'm back in Gauteng. We are pretty close to Joburg.There are other Elders in this township called Tsakane 1 so there are 4 Elders attending this one branch. There branch is a pretty good size. I was surprised when we had 10 investigators come to church. My companion has been on mission for only 3 months so I am follow up training him. He is from Chile in South America so he speaks Spanish. We get along great. We got to go to the temple on Friday as a zone and that was really cool because I hadn't been for over 6 months. I am learning a lot of new things here and I'm back in Zulu country so I have to start learning some of that. I don't have much to say this time. It is always weird to switch areas because you have no idea what is happening. We were talking about faith in Priesthood and I heard something really cool. Faith can move mountains but doubt and fear only build them. Don't let doubt and fear get in the way of your faith. Have a good week everyone.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment