Monday, February 16, 2015

02/16/2015

Lovin the lil kids!

This week was pretty good. It was my last week with Elder Alvial. The man from Chile. He is getting transferred on Tuesday and I will see who I get. I didn't want him to go yet because we have had a lot of fun. Oh well the Lord sends us where he wants us. We had a lot of success this week. We taught a lot of lessons and this Sunday we should have 3 baptisms. Too bad my companion is leaving the week before ha. On Valentines day I realized I have been endowed for a year and I thought that was pretty cool. On Sunday there was stake conference and the chapel was packed. It was cool because we had a lot of speakers some of them being President and sister Dunn. My mission president. I really liked when one of the speakers talked about how we are in a war but not a war that we can see. We are at war with the adversary and it can be easy to forget that. We really must watch and pray always. I hope everyone has a good week.
Elder Hepworth






Goodbye Elder Alvial!


No comments:

Post a Comment