Monday, March 2, 2015

03-02-2015- ELDER HEPWORTH'S 1 YEAR MARK!

It is now March. This week I will be hitting my year mark on Friday. It is crazy to think that it has been a year and that I'm halfway done. This week was pretty good. On Tuesday there was only two of us in the area  because two had to stay home to watch the guys fixing some tile in the flat. On Saturday we went two a 2 year olds birthday party and it was the craziest thing. They had a dj and tons of people and lots of food and I'm pretty sure the kid didn't even know what was happening ha. We have been having a lot of success lately. We had 13 investigators come to church on Sunday. The speakers weren't working right though so I hope that the ones that it was there first time enjoyed it. I have been going through a lot lately and you know how it just happens that the scriptures help you. I was reading in Ether 6 and related them crossing the ocean to us and our trials. Go ahead and read it. Trials can push us to the promised land or the people that our Heavenly Father wants us to be and when we feel like we are in the deep of water calling upon the Lord. He will bring us out. Thank you for all the support and love. I pray for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment