Monday, March 30, 2015

03/30/2015- ELDER HEPWORTH USING SKILLS FROM HOME

Hey everybody,

The email shop this week is horribly slow. I'm pretty lucky to have it
because some missionaries are struggling to get on. I did have to load
it in basic html ha.
I think they are messing with the missionary
website as well because it looks completely different. Well this week
was pretty awesome. On Monday it was pretty boring though. We
basically just sat around at the flat. Today we are going to a mall
though and a Burger King. The first time I will have seen one and ate
it in over a year.

On Monday evenings we have started a thing where we
go do family home evening with families that sign up and we are
teaching the members the basics to strengthen them.

This week I turned our bath tub into a shower with my redneck skills.

We have a lot of people who are progressing. We had 11 people at church this week. The ones that should be getting baptized on the 12th of April are doing great.

One thing that I have struggled with is having a study journal and we talked about it during district meeting and I will start this week. How many of you are keeping one?

I just want to let my family know that they shouldn't be completely surprised when a different man comes home. Mission is the bomb and it is changing me while I change others lives. I hope everyone has a good week. You all are in my prayers.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment