Monday, March 9, 2015

03/09/2015- CATCHING UP ON 6 MONTH AND 1 YEAR TRADITION- BURNING OF TIE AND SHIRT

Hello everybody,

This week was a pretty good one. It was my year mark and I can't believe I can say last year I was in South Africa. We had a nice party and had a lot of fun. At 6 months you burn a tie at 1 year you burn a shirt and at 18 months you burn pants and when you get home you burn a suit. So I had to do some catching up and burn a tie and shirt. The time is flying by. Last Monday we went to visit this grandma who we call granny Frida. She is the sweetest lady ever. I felt totally comfortable telling her she is going to the celestial kingdom. She stays in a shack and feeds us every Monday and  doesn't have electricity. The work is going great we have so many people to teach. They just show up to church and then we start teaching them. We had zone meeting on Friday and it wasn't very fun because our zone leaders thought it would be a good activity to go tracting in the middle of the day to show us how ineffective it is ha. Even though we have so many people to teach we are struggling to get them in the water. We were supposed to have a baptism this Sunday but the day before his interview we walked in on him drinking coffee. It is so discouraging. I feel like in my last area I was physically climbing mountains but now I'm climbing them emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Oh well life goes on. I hope everyone has a good week. Thank you for everything. 
Elder Hepworth

Hepworth/Arthur

Bergman/Hepworth
 
 


 





Bergman/Hepworth

Hepworth/Holmquist/Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment