Monday, September 21, 2015

09/21/2015

Well the past couple of weeks have been good. I can't remember everything that has been going on though. We have been busy fixing stuff with the car and the flat because other Elders neglected them. It is easy to get that mentality that we will only be here for a short time so we can just leave the problems but I can't help but feel like I should get them fixed. I have gotten the car completely done but the flat still has problems. Unfortunately it has taken away from our time in the area. The area is still doing good though. Yesterday we were able to get a less active to church that we had been working with for so long. We came to church early and went to walk with her. He enjoyed being back and hopefully we can get her totally reactivated. We also had an investigator that we have been teaching come to church for the first time. It was a shock to see her there because we have been going slow with her. She isn't to good at English but good enough to be baptized I hope. The language barrier can really be a pain sometimes. It will be weird to go home and understand everyone. We should we have two baptisms this Sunday as well. The zone leaders are coming Wednesday to interview them. They are two great guys Sello and Leonard. Sello is 18 and really good at basketball. He loves the church and has progressed really well. Leonard is older than him and really good at chess. They will both be great additions to the great ward of Khutsong. We are still continuing to have fun as a district. Today we went bowling and ice skating. Ice skating is a lot like rollerblading but I haven't done that for a long time and it was pretty difficult. I can't believe how old I'm getting on mission. It doesn't seem real. Like everything in my life doesn't seem real until it is over. I couldn't believe that I was leaving for mission until I was then gone and here in South Africa. What I have realized is that when you do something the same for so long day in and day out you start to get tired. I have been trying lately to come up with ways to push through these months that I have remaining. If you have any advice for me let me know. Mission truly is great but I will never admit it is never easy. Have a great week everyone. I hope everything is going good for you all.

Elder Hepworth


Elder Ahomme and Elder Hepworth with Alvin and the Chipmunks!!!

 


Elder Ahomme, Elder Hepworth, and Elder Taylor Ice Skating!

 


Elder Hepworth Bowling!

 
Elder Hepworth, Elder Ahomme, Elder Taylor and Elder Willombe Ice Skating!


No comments:

Post a Comment