Monday, September 7, 2015

09/07/2015- ELDER HEPWORTH'S "SISTER" MISSION IS OVER- ONLY 6 MONTHS LEFT


I took off my skirt this week because I'm done with my sister mission. This week was really fun. We found Domino pizza last Monday. I hadn't had it for 18 months and it was delicious.



We had district dinner and ate salmon with potatoes and sour cream. It was a meal that we definitely don't get to eat often. I haven't had sour cream since I was home either and it reminded me of home ha. We made a dance video and tazed each other in the district. I honestly miss doing fun and crazy things and I'm having a lot of fun with my district. Don't get me wrong though missionary work is still moving forward. The other guys in the district had a baptisms on Sunday and we put two more people on date this week to get baptized in the coming months. Khutsong is a great place to be serving. Every place has it's issues but the positives out way the negatives. On Wednesday we were on exchanges with the zone leaders so they could do a baptismal interview. The young man didn't pass because he had drank coffee a few days before so we are giving him a few weeks. It will be good for him and good for us because I don't want to baptize anyone who isn't ready. I don't know if it is a common fear or just my fear but I worry about my recent converts. I hope that other missionaries are taking care of them and they are still building testimony. I know God has a plan for all of us and if someone does get lost for a time he will make a plan for them to come back. I am an example of that. This week I read a verse in Helaman that talked about 3 things and each was like a stepping stone. It said if we come to know the truth and believe in the scriptures. Then we will have faith and repent. Then we will have a change of heart. The change of heart is what we are all reaching for and it starts with prayer, scripture study, and church attendance. Putting God first is top priority. I thank you all for your support and prayers.

Elder Hepworth




No comments:

Post a Comment