Monday, April 20, 2015

04-22-2015 - TWO BAPTISMS THIS WEEK

Louisa and Nhlanhla baptized 04-17-2015

Another week down. The weeks are just flying by. This week was pretty good. We didn't teach a lot of people because we had meetings and
interviews and we had to fill up the baptismal font. This week we probably won't have much because we have a temple trip on Friday which
will be awesome. Then on Saturday and Sunday we will be watching general conference. Those will be long days ha. My interview with
President went well. He said the next time I see you will be almost 3/4 of the way done. It is shocking me that I'm getting old. I have learned so much being out here. I like how my companion mentioned mission in a district meeting. He said you come out with greenie fire
to get you going. Then it turns into a huge fire. Then it dies down
and turns into a fine torch. I feel like I'm becoming more of the
torch. Making more of an impact. Having these baptisms in the past
weeks has been awesome. Yesterday we had four confirmations and two
baptisms. Yeah those we awesome stats but these folks are amazing. I
had the pleasure to baptize another one of them. His name is Nhlanhla.
He is 17 and has a powerful testimony. The other one was the mother of
a member.  She is in her 50's. She used to dodge the missionaries but
now we got her ha. I have started the Book of Mormon over again and
this week I read Lehi's dream. I just want to mention how important it
is to hold onto the iron rod. Don't EVER think you can let go. I hope
everything is going well back home. I pray that it is. Have a good
week!
Louisa and her family

I had the pleasure to baptize another one of them. His name is Nhlanhla



No comments:

Post a Comment