Monday, May 11, 2015

05/10-2015- MOTHER'S DAY 5 BAPTISMS- Which makes 11 this transfer

 
Hello everybody,

Happy mother's day yesterday to all the mothers out there. It was really great seeing my family and talking to them. My siblings are growing up without me and it's weird ha. Yesterday was really fun because we had 5 baptisms in the branch. 2 were ours and 3 were the other two elders. That is 11 baptisms in one transfer. It has been so fun being here and I'm lucky to stay another transfer. So we will see what great work we can do now. The baptisms went great. My companion and I both had the opportunity to baptized ours investigators. It was my companions first time and it was a cool experience for him. After that we went to some senior couples in Joburg. There name is the Jarvi's and they work in the area office but come to our branch every Sunday. That is where we skyped and we had dinner with them. The lasagna was awesome. Not the usual pap or rice and chicken ha. Oh and don't even get me started on the brownies. This week was pretty good. Just the usual work. On Friday we just had baptismal interviews all day. This place is great because when we baptize we just get more awesome people to teach. On Saturday it as our branch mission leaders 29th birthday so we threw a little party after correlation meeting. He definitely loved it. Also on Saturday we met two women who were both referrals. There names are Felica and Monica. Missionary work is so much better when it is done with referrals. Missionary work isn't easy but totally worth it. It definitely is changing me. Especially since my year mark. I hope everyone has a great week. 
 
Elder Hepworth
 

Elder Hollingsworth and Elder Hepworth

Angels ??

Mduduzi Branch Mission Leader's Birthday 05/09/2015

 


No comments:

Post a Comment