Monday, October 5, 2015

09/05/2015 - BEDFORDVIEW ORANGE GROVE- FIRST TOWN

Well it is interesting being in town and this place is very town. This place is part of Bedfordview but the area is called Orange Grove. I feel so out of place because it isn't just black people anymore. There are black, white, and Indians in our ward. I was so nervous and looked like a greeny baring my testimony yesterday. I will get comfortable soon. I kind of feel homesick for my last area and my last district but it's good to be here. My new companion is Elder Ainslie from England. He has been out for 11 months now. He  is a cool guy. I don't know how to work in town so he is teaching me the ropes. This week was pretty good. We don't teach as many lessons as missionaries teach in township but it is still a good amount. There isn't much to talk about this week because it has been a week full of trying to get used to things here. I'm finding it weird how hard it is to adjust to the change. When you talk about something or are taught something it can be a lot easier said than done. Well I hope everyone has a great week. Don't forget to enjoy life.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment