Monday, November 23, 2015

11/23/2015 - REUNITED WITH ELDER TAYLOR

I have some interesting news this week. My companion Elder Ainslie went home from depression. He was a great guy and was tossed about it for some time but the Mission President and others decided that it was best for him to go home and get better. I have learned a lot about depression on my mission. I have had two companions that suffered from it and it has been inspiring to see their strength. I have a lot of sympathy for those suffering from depression and I thank the Lord for all that I have and am.

My new companion is Elder Taylor. Elder Taylor and I knew each other in my last district and became good friends. We wanted to be companions and I prayed for it but it was kind of strange how it happened ha. This week we didn't have much else going on. I had the privilege to go to the temple with our zone and Elder Ainslie on Friday before he left. It is always great to be in the temple. We had stake conference this week and they talked about paying tithing and self reliance. We hear about that a lot here lately. I don't know about everywhere else though. I'm looking forward to my time with Elder Taylor though. We are going to have fun and work hard. I'm also looking forward to this week with Thanksgiving and my birthday on Saturday. Can't believe that I'm turning 21. Have a great week everyone.

Elder Hepworth

Elder Ainslie and Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment