Monday, June 30, 2014

06/30/2014

This week has been hard. I have been sick all week with a cold. I don't like staying in the flat because it is boring and it sucks for my companion but we had to stay in Saturday. I haven't been able to work to my full potential because of this sickness and it make the week bad. We didn't have very many lessons or as many as we could have had. We had a bunch of cancellations and no shows.

Sounds pretty depressing but weeks and days like that happen. One of the prophets said sometimes missionaries have to walk through a little bit of what Christ went through. We just have to move forward in faith. I know this week will be better.

We did have some very powerful lessons this week. We teach with such power and the Spirit is definitely there. We have even made some of our investigators and less actives cry ha. My companion said we have had some of the most Spiritual lessons he has had on mission. He keeps telling me I'm a great missionary and teacher. Especially when I get discouraged. 

This week was my Companions birthday and we made cupcakes and had a lot of fun. Mission is lots of fun but only if you make it. I'm so grateful to be out here. Time is going by pretty fast. This week I will be 4 months which is crazy. Happy 4th of July everyone. Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment