Monday, December 1, 2014

12/01/2014


 

 
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ELDER HEPWORTH!  LOVE MOM AND DAD!
 
 
 
This week was good. I can't believe it is December now. It doesn't feel like Christmas time because it is so hot. I hear about all the snow at home and it makes me jealous haha. We had transfers this week and I got a new companion. He is from Malawe so he is African. It is a little different because I have only had American companions so far but he is great. We will continue to do the great work we do up here in Lenyenye, Limpopo, South Africa. We had Thanksgiving this week with the senior couples and it was great. We ate so much food that I thought I was going to blow up. It was my birthday this week on Friday and I worked right though it. It had to be the hottest birthday I have ever had. We have been doing a lot of finding this week. We have found a lot of potential people which makes me happy. One person we met named Phetole was so awesome. We gave him a date right then and  there so we will see if he lives up to it. I have a quote to share this week that I found in my studies. Ezra Taft Benson says it is easier to prepare and prevent than to repair and repent. So remember everyone to stay close to the gospel in these last days. I love you all and am so grateful for all the support.
 
Elder Hepworth
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment