Monday, December 15, 2014

12/15/2014

This week we had much success plus some difficulties. We had 26 lessons so we are teaching a lot of people and finding cool people. The problems are getting them to church because it keeps raining on Sunday and they keep going places for the holidays. It is like their summer here in South Africa because that is how the schooling works. We are working hard though and the Lord will bless us as we do. This week I had an exchange with a brand new missionary. He has been out for 3 weeks now and he is from South Africa down in Port Elizabeth. He is a good teacher for barely coming out. I know that I was really bad and hardly knew my stuff ha. It is great to see how much progress I have made. My companion said that I need to train and that I'm powerful ha. We also had an exchange with the zone leaders this week and I got to go with my old companion Elder Olson. It was pretty cool because he drove and knew where to go and all I had to do was teach. On Saturday we had the mission tour and Carl B. Cook from the seventy was here. He is the area president and a very good teacher. The zone where I'm at is very small so it was very personal. I learned that I need to work smarter and be a progressing missionary so I can have progressing investigators. On Sunday we had a lesson on living in the world but not of the world and I thought how true that is. I got a letter from my mom and she said the world is getting worse everyday and it is so important that we make sure we are not of the world. We must strive to live like Jesus Christ. Have a good week everyone.
 
Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment