Monday, December 29, 2014

12/29/2014

Well everyone this is the last email of the year. I have had a very good year as well. I have grown and learned so much about myself and the gospel. This week wasn't the best week as far as the work goes because everyone was so busy with holiday things. It was a great Christmas though. On Christmas eve we got to spend time with the zone and President and his wife. We saw meet the Mormons which is an awesome movie. On Christmas morning we had a brunch with the senior missionaries and it was great. Then we just chilled and talked to our families. It was so hot though on Christmas and the days before that it didn't really feel like Christmas haha. Since the day after Christmas though we have had rain everyday. It has rained pretty hard too so I had to buy an umbrella. It is a lot cooler and better than the rain though.


Have a good week everyone. I will talk to you next year.

Elder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment